When is a deposit required?
- Deposits are required for all boarding reservations that fall on major holidays/holiday weekends). Deposit amount will be 50% of booked reservation.
New Year's Day - January 1
(New Years Eve: 7am-11am, New Years Day: Reception Closed)
President's Day - 15 February
Easter Weekend/Spring Break - 2-11 April
(Reception Closed 4 April)
Memorial Day - 31 May
Independence Day - July 4 (Reception Closed)
Labor Day - First Monday in September
Thanksgiving Day - 4th Thursday in November
(Reception Closed 25 and 26 November)
Christmas Day - December 25
(Christmas Eve: 7am-11am, Christmas Day: Reception Closed)
- For any first-time clients making reservations in standard accommodations. New clients reserving luxury staterooms will owe a 50% deposit. New clients reserving standard accommodations will owe a $30 per animal deposit.
- A $40, non-refundable deposit is required to book a temperament test. Deposits will be forfeit if you miss your dog's appointment or have to reschedule. In the event of rescheduling, an additional $40 deposit will be due in order to book the new date.
How quickly must a deposit be paid?
- Deposits must be paid within 48 hours of making reservation or it will be automatically cancelled.
How can deposits be paid?
- Deposits can be paid through the customer portal accessible through this website or over the phone by calling 757-251-0669.
What is the deposit refund policy?
- Reservations can be cancelled and deposits refunded to bank account if cancelled more than 7 days prior (new customers deposits) or 14 days prior (major holidays/ holiday weekends)
- Reservations cancelled after the cut-off mark will forfeit the deposit.